With the 2011 edition of Ferri s Clinical Advisor, you can access current diagnostic and therapeutic information on more than 700 common medical conditions faster and more effectively than ever before. Dr. Ferri s popular "5 books in 1" format provides quick guidance on fetal alcohol syndrome, gestational diabetes, anemia of chronic disease, chronic pain management, and much more. With Expert Consult online access, you can search the complete contents and download patient education guides in both English and Spanish.
- Rapidly find the answers you need with separate sections on diseases and disorders, differential diagnosis, clinical algorithms, laboratory results, and clinical preventive services, plus an at-a-glance format that uses cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to expedite reference.
- Review normal values and interpret results for more than 200 lab tests.
- Get the billing codes you need, including ICD-9-CM codes, to expedite insurance reimbursements.
- Improve your practice s efficiency with cost-effective referral and consultation guidelines.
- Make informed clinical decisions with updated evidence-based medicine references.
- Identify and treat a broader range of disorders with coverage of 13 new topics, 47 new tables, and 23 new algorithms.
- Confidently perform more than 60 procedures, using step-by-step, how-to instructions covering ICD-9 and CPT codes, indications, contraindications, and complications.
Download additional patient teachings guides in both English and Spanish on expertconsult.com, as well as additional algorithms, links to PubMed, and more.