Carpentier s Reconstructive Valve Surgery presents you with authoritative guidance on reconstructive techniques for degenerative mitral valve disease. Alain Carpentier, MD, PhD who pioneered the field David H. Adams, MD; and Farzan Filsoufi, MD provide step-by-step instructions for each procedure and over 200 detailed anatomic drawings so that you can effectively apply the techniques of a master.
- Apply the techniques and procedures of Dr. Alain Carpentier pioneer of mitral valve reconstruction to your practice.
- View more than 200 detailed anatomic drawings that depict reconstruction procedures clearly.
- Master each procedure using step-by-step instructions and a consistent chapter format.
- Grasp the nuances of procedures thanks to "tips from the Master" and a section of questions and answers.
- Tap into the knowledge and experience of leaders in the field of mitral valve repair and reconstruction.